华佗养生网
您的当前位置:首页商务英语-商务洽谈-中英文

商务英语-商务洽谈-中英文

来源:华佗养生网


商务英语\\商务洽谈

-Here is our draft contract.

这是我们草拟的合同。

- We think all the terms should meet with common agreement.

我们认为,所有的条款都应当取得一致意见。

- Do you have any questions in mind about them, Mr. Martin?

你还有什么问题吗,马丁先生?

- It contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiation. 这基本上包括了我们谈判中取得一致的条款。

- But there are one point which I'd like to bring up about the packing. 不过还有一点我得提出来,关于包装问题。

- How would you pack the goods we have ordered? 你们对我们这批订货如何包装?

- I'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for transport by sea.

我担心这种纸箱,用于远洋运输,不够结实。

- Well, that's just what I'm going to say.

这正是我需要说明的。

- Now, let me explain one point to you.

现在,让我就这一点进行说明。

- Very well.

很好。

- Now, we always use different packing for different goods.

我们一向是不同的货物用不同的包装。

- And take measures to reinforce them. Please set your mind at rest.

并采取措施加固。请放心好了。

- OK. Since you put it this way. I'll have to comply.

好吧。既然你这么说,我只好同意了。

- Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

谢谢你的理解和合作。

- Then, when shall we sign the contract?

那么,我们什么时候签合同?

- We may revise it this evening, and have it ready to be signed tomorrow morning.

今天晚上我们修改一下并做好准备,明天早上正式签 订。

- Perfect.

太好了。

- Let's congratulate ourselves that this transaction has been made.

让我们祝贺这次交易成功。

- I am for that.

我赞成。

- You're quite right.

您说得对。

- Under those terms, we can accept it.

如果那些条款没问题,我们可以接受。

- If the lease period could be extended, then the terms will be acceptable. 如果租限能够延长,我们就能接受这些条件。

- Under these conditions of payment,-

在这种付款条件下,-

- Good morning, Mr. Zhou. Take a seat, please. What can I do for you? 早上好,周先生。请坐。有什么事吗?

- Well, I have a proposition for you. I think you know our company. This is my card.

我给你提个建议。我想先请您了解一下我们公司。 这是我的名片。

- Oh, yes, I know the name.

呵,我听说过贵公司。

- But I've never had the pleasure of doing any business with you.

可是同贵公司尚无业务往来。

- No, but I hope you will from now on.

是的,还没有。不过我希望从现在起就会有。

- Our company has had a big business in Chinese arts and crafts.

我们公司经营大宗中国工艺品。

- And we hope to have joint venture with your company.

我希望同贵公司进行合资经营。

- We are quite interested in the joint venture.

我们对合资经营很感兴趣。

- Would you tell me some more details?

你能讲得详细点吗?

- Sure. We are thinking of a joint venture with you in selling Chinese arts. 然。我们正在考虑和你们公司合资经营一起卖中国工艺品。

- Is it possible for you to go into it in more details?

能否解释得更详细一点?

-- Could you put that into more specific terms?

您能不能说得明确一点?

- Could you explain it more precisely for us?

您可不可以讲得详细一点?

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容